What would you do if you were single again?
Have you ever given it any thought?
Are there things you miss about being single?
Are there things you would have done differently?
While you ponder those questions, listen to the amazing discussion I had with Sherley and Jackie on the podcast episode, ‘If I Was Single Again…’:
If you enjoyed this podcast, click to tweet and share it with others!
Episode Title: If I Was Single Again…
“Confession is good for the soul, but bad for the rep.” – Jackie
“Married life will provide everything that single life does, plus more!” – Jackie
“I would feel sorry for a guy to be with me…he’d have to do some Cirque Du Soleil type stuff to prove his love.” – Sherley
“Being in a long-term relationship has really challenged me in understanding more and more of myself.” – Sherley
“Be weary fellas of girls who go from relationship to relationship.” – Sherley
“People ask, ‘When is the right time to start something?’ YESTERDAY!” – Jackie
Key Takeaways & Lessons:
- The HUGE and SCARY impact that social media has on the dating scene
- Jackie explains why it would be UGLY if he were single again and had to deal with social media
- Sherley and Jackie express their concerns with their children getting involved on Facebook and Instagram
- Sherley confesses that if she was on the dating scene now she would be DANGEROUS
- Knowing who your partner’s relationship examples were is extremely important
- Courage and vulnerability are two of the biggest hurdles to overcome before entering into a relationship
- The power of learning from your mistakes
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Sherley shares why being in a relationship for over 20 years has made the concept of being single foreign for her
- Sherley and Jackie explain why they don’t believe in having and OUT from their relationship and marriage
- Sherley’s father put her up on game and it properly prepared her for dating
- Sherley admits that going from relationship to relationship was a distraction for her, but it taught her a lot about herself
- Find out what Sherley & Jackie would do if they were single again for 30 days
Call to Action:
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you would do if you were single again. If you are single, tell me what you like/dislike most about being single.
*Please use the contact form if you don’t feel comfortable leaving a comment below and sharing your answers publicly.*