They can be difficult to reveal and even harder to bear.
Today, we explore the impact that secrets can have on relationships.
In the latest podcast episode, you will examine why people keep secrets, the damage revealing a secret can have on a relationship and so much more!
If you know someone who can benefit from this please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “The Impact Secrets Have on Relationships on @RTRLRadio with @lovingshanelle”]
Episode Title: The Impact Secrets Have on Relationships
- “A secret is like breaking trust.” – Lady J
- “Trust is like the cornerstone of a relationship.” – Lady J
- “You have to be prepared for the consequences of telling a secret.” – Lady J
- “Trust is so easily broken, but so hard to repair.” – Lady J
- The HUGE impact that secrets can have on a relationship
- The things besides trust that are broken when secrets are withheld in relationships
- Why it is imperative to know the person you’re in a relationship with
- How to rebuild trust in a relationship after a secret has be revealed
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Reason why people keeps secrets from their spouse or partner
- The role fear and timing play in revealing a secret
- Secrets that are “okay” to keep from others
- The importance of knowing where your loyalties lie
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- Be honest.
- Face your fears.
- Know where your loyalties lie.
Apply the Principles:
“For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known.” Luke 12:2 (NKJV)
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Do YOU think there are secrets that are “okay” to be kept from someone you’re in a relationship with?