In this episode of the MenChat series, Jay continues his discussion with Jay Diggs by addressing the question: Why do men care about the amount of money they earn compared to their wives or girlfriends?
Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to How Men Feel About Women Earning More Money (Part 2) with @thejaydiggs on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Men Feel About Women Earning More Money (Part 2)
- “Sometimes doing a good thing can hinder us from doing the right thing.” – Jay Mayo
Question We Address and Answer:
- Why do men care about the amount of money they earn compared to their wives or girlfriends?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- Why a husband and wife must be in alignment and agreement regarding the roles in their household.
- The danger of a married couple allowing money to divide them.
- The value men find in being able to provide for their wives and girlfriends.
- Why we can’t be afraid to share our thoughts and opinions with the people we love.
- The importance of men realizing that they have been called by God to be far more than just providers and protectors to their wives and families.
- Learning how to trust God and not our bank account.
- Jay Diggs explains why he does not want a woman to take care of him financially.
- Jay Mayo shares how his perspective of having to earn more money than his wife or girlfriend has changed and how it took him learning the lesson the hard way.
- Jay Mayo admits to never wanting a woman to pay for his meal.
- “He who finds a wife finds a good thing,
And obtains favor from the Lord.” – Proverbs 18:22 (NKJV)
- “His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’“ – Matthew 25:21 (NKJV)
- “She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.
18 She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night.
19 In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
20 She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.“ – Proverbs 31:17-20 (NIV)
- “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.“ – Genesis 2:24 (NKJV)
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.“ – Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
- “To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:“ – Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NKJV)
- “Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. 24 Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, 26 that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, 27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. 28 So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. 29 For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church.” – Ephesians 5:22-29 (NKJV)
- Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend (Get the Audiobook FREE)
- Real Money Answers for Men: The Ultimate Playbook for Financial Success by Patrice C. Washington
- Real Money Answers for Every Woman: How to Win the Money Game With or Without a Man by Patrice C. Washington
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!