How do you feel about sex on the first date?
Are you for it?
Are you against it?
Regardless of what side of the fence you’re own, you’re sure to enjoy and learn something on the latest podcast episode, ‘First Date Sex’:
If you know someone who can benefit from this please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “First Date Sex #RTRL”]
Episode Title: First Date Sex
- “Without even speaking, a woman knows if she’s going to have sex with you within the first five minutes of your conversation.” – Enrique
- “As soon as the sex begins, a relationship is on a woman’s mind.” – Enrique
- Reasons to think twice before having sex on the first date
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- First date sex as a relationship deal breaker
Dangers & Difficulties
- The difficulty of developing a relationship after first date sex
- Dangers of having sex on the first date
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Vanessa explains why she believes women are capable of having emotionless sex
- Enrique speaks to how women become bonded to a man during and after sex
- Vanessa share why she believe it is vital for a man to know how to communicate and hold a conversation with a woman
Hold Yourself Accountable:
Be willing to accept the consequences of your actions, whatever they may be.
Apply the Principles:
“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.” Galatians 6:7-8 (NIV)
Take Action Now:
- Know what you want
- Directly and verbally communicate what you want to the person you’re dating
- Be fully aware of the consequences of doing something that doesn’t please God and is outside of His will
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Do you believe there is a justifiable reason to have first date sex?