MEN LOVE SEX!!!
I don’t believe anyone doubts that’s a fact.
However, many people believe that men’s love for sex makes them incapable of waiting for it.
If you would like to know how men truly feel about getting quick sex vs. having to wait for it, you must listen to the latest episode in the MenChat series, ‘How Men Feel About Quick Sex vs. Having to Wait’:
If you know someone who will enjoy or benefit from listening to this please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “How Men Feel About Quick Sex vs. Having to Wait #MenChat”]
Episode Title: How Men Feel About Quick Sex vs. Having to Wait
- “I believe all relationships start with sex, before they become relationships.” – Rami
- “There will never be a relationship between me and a woman I have sex with on the first date.” – Randy
- “If a man can sniff out that a woman feels obligated to give him some, he’s going to take advantage of it. Most guys aren’t going to walk away from that.” – Kyle
- “If after the fourth or fifth time the sex isn’t good, I know I can’t get in a relationship with that woman.” – Rami”
- “The sex has to be good, because no one wants to be in a relationship if the sex isn’t good.” – Kyle
- “The type of guy I am, I was an athlete and it always came easy. So to stand apart from the crowd, you have to make me wait!” – Randy
- “I don’t need Steve Harvey to tell me that I should wait three months before sleeping with a woman.” – Kyle
- Brothas, you can’t compare women. There’s no two women from your sexual past that do the same thing.” – Kyle
I Can’t Believe He Said That:
“I dislike having to wait for sex. I dislike it very intensely. I have a limit actually, where if by the third date we haven’t had sex…I’m out! I will not wait pass the third date.” – Rami
Show Some Love:
Please leave a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Do you believe it’s possible to have emotionless sex?