Have you ever thought about how different your life would be if you never had sex?
If so, you’re not alone.
I know I’ve thought about it before.
So has my guest on the latest podcast, Tasha Mac. During our discussion we will examine, at length, how life would be if we never had sex. Listen below:
If you know someone who can benefit from this please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “I Wish I Never Had Sex #RTRL”]
Episode Title: I Wish I Never Had Sex
Music: India.Arie – Just Do You
- “I do not have to have physical intimacy, prior to marriage, to know that I am loved and I am wanted.” – Tasha Mac
- “Trying to satisfy my flesh, for a short period of time, does not satisfy my soul.” – Tasha Mac
- ” The vagina is the greatest source of pleasure, but it’s also the greatest source of our pain.” – Tasha Mac
- “Once you get naked with a person, everything changes.” – Tasha Mac
- “Diseases do not come with a name or a face. You do not know who’s carrying what or who has what.” – Tasha Mac
- “Once you’ve been intimate with a person, you can’t get that back.” – Tasha Mac
- How knowing what you want for yourself and out of life can assist with refraining from having sex until marriage
- The benefits of a couple remaining celibate until marriage
- The reasons why a person isn’t truly committed to you unless you’re married
- Our perspective vs. God’s perspective
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- The pleasure and pain that the vagina brings women
- The emotional instability and pain that can accompany casual sex
- Women believe they can NEVER be bad sexually
Dangers & Difficulties
- How to respond if someone tells you they wish they never had sex with you
- How to deal with peer pressure to have sex before marriage
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Tasha Mac shares how Jesus Christ’s love for her helped her learn to love and value herself, including her body
- Tasha Mac explains how, when she was younger, she seeked sex to fill a void for love in her life
Hold Yourself Accountable:
Don’t put yourself in a position to do something you may regret.
Apply the Principles:
“No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13 (ESV)
Take Action Now:
- If you want to stop having sex until you’re married, first make the decision to do that
- Develop a strong conviction as to why you want to wait until marriage before having sex
- Trust that God will provide you with the ability to resist temptations
- Take the first step and lean on God whenever you need to
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Would you or have you ever considered waiting until marriage to have sex?