You just discovered something about your man…
He likes to flirt with other women online.
What should you do?
Those are the concerns and question being addressed in the latest episode of the Listen Up Ladies series, with Jessica Simien.
If you know a woman who can benefit from this please share it with her, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “What to Do if Your Man is Flirting with Other Women Online on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: What to Do if Your Man is Flirting with Other Women Online
Music: HillaryJane – We Fight
- “You can’t date someone and try to change them.” – Jessica Simien
- “You can’t hold someone accountable for something they don’t know.” – Jessica Simien
- The importance of getting to the root of an issue with your partner
- How to deal with a partner who flirts on social media
- Ways to minimize social media issues in a relationship
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- How to respond if your partner asks you to close your social media accounts
- The impact of ‘liking’ vs. ‘commenting’
- Jessica breaks down what a “crazy check” is and why you may need to do it
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Jessica explains why closing her social media accounts, at the request of her partner, is non-negotiable
Fun Times & Stories
- Jessica shares the experience she had with an ex who used to like other women’s photos on Instagram, but not hers
Insight & Action Steps:
- Start in the mirror by examining your actions or proposed actions.
- Focus on determining what the root of the issue is.
- Discuss with your partner how you both can work through the issue together.
Apply the Principles:
“For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice. “ James 3:16 (ESV)
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Have you experienced challenges with social media in your marriage?