There are some friendships that fade away.
Find out why that happens and how you can prevent it.
In the latest podcast episode, I am joined by Ashley Franklin to discuss friendships that fade away. Enjoy!
Episode Title: Friendships That Fade Away
- “Relationships do not work if it’s a one way street.” – Ashley Franklin
- “You either want the friendship or you don’t.” – Jay Mayo
- The difference between friendships that fade away and those that last a lifetime
- What constitutes a true friendship
- The importance of learning from past friendships
- How to avoid letting a friendship fade away
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- The main cause of friendships fading away
- Passively allowing friendships to fade vs. being fully aware of a friendship fading
- The benefits of allowing a friendship to fade away
Danger & Difficulties:
- Ashley explains the challenges that come along with having a male best friend
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Ashley opens up about the friendships that she’s had that have faded away
- Ashley shares how her divorce resulted in her losing both her husband and her best friend
- Jay shares about the fading and ending of some of the friendships he’s had
- Jay opens up about the bridge he burned with a friend