Press play below to listen:
SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!
[Tweet “LISTEN to How Men Deal With Exes (Part 1) with @ShanePaulNeil and @MrCEOStatus on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How Men Deal With Exes (Part 1)
- “Women are emotional, but men are more cerebral.” – Mr. CEO
- “When folks say they want closure, it’s generally for them and has nothing to do with you.” – Shane Paul Neil
- “If you’re going to break up…break up! You go your way and I’ll go mine.” – Mr. CEO
Questions We Address and Answer:
- How do men and women differ when it comes to how they deal with their exes?
- How do men deal with a relationship that’s coming to an end?
- Do the majority of men cut ties completely with their exes or do they tend to keep them as a fall back option?
- How often do men compare their exes to the next?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- How men mourn relationships that are coming to an end.
- Why seeking closure from an ex long after a break up can be selfish.
- Shane explains how he gets over a woman before the relationship officially ends.
- Shane tells about the ex-girlfriend who tried to reenter his life 8 years after they broke up.
- Shane opens up about being serial monogamous.
- Jay explains how he determines when it’s time for him to cut ties completely with an ex.
- The danger of comparing the person you’re with to your ex.
- How to Break Your Addiction to a Person by Howard Halpern
- Suffering in Silence by Cornelius Lindsey
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THIS LIKE CRAZY!!!