You’ve been dating for awhile now.
Things are going great.
You both like each other…A LOT!
Now, you’re ready to take things to the next level and enter into an exclusive relationship…
…BUT your partner isn’t ready!
What should you do?
Why aren’t they ready?
If you’d like to know the answer to those questions, you must listen to the latest episode of the Listen Up Ladies series. Not only do I share my insight, but I also address the questions from a woman’s perspective with Miriam.
If you know someone who can benefit from this please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Why Aren’t Men Ready to Date Exclusively?”]
Episode Title: Why Aren’t Men Ready to Date Exclusively?
Music: Rochelle Jordan – Lowkey
“Every woman wants to feel like her man looks at her and feels like she is his dream girl.” – Miriam
- Why men will hesitate to enter into a relationship in order to keep their options open
- Reasons to think twice before entering into a relationship
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Determining whether a month is too soon to enter into a relationship
- Dating multiple people at one time
- Commitment vs Relationship: Are they one in the same or should they come as a package deal?
- Jay must address another Salma Hayek hypothetical
Insight & Action Steps:
- Take time to think about the things that go into being in a relationship
- Take time to think about what would happen if you decided to wait and not enter into a relationship
- Answer these questions BEFORE entering into a relationship
- Have a discussion with your partner and share with them how you feel
- Allow your partner to share with you how they feel and listen attentively to what they have to say
- Make a decision together as to what the next step should be for you both
Apply the Principles:
“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” Ephesians 4:2(NIV)
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Is 30 days too soon to enter into a relationship?