What do men and women think about quick sex?
Do they think differently?
Do they think the same?
What do you think?
Don’t think too hard about it, because the answer awaits you.
Listen to the latest episode of The Way We Think and find out right now whether men and women think differently or the same about quick sex.
If you know someone who will enjoy listening to this or who can benefit from it please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “The Way Men and Women Think About Quick Sex #RTRL”]
Episode Title: The Way We Think About Quick Sex
- “If she was willing to have sex with me, then apparently that told me, I was the guy she wanted to be with and have sex with all the time.” – Kyle Bradford
- “Real men respect a woman’s mind, more than he does her body.” – Mel
- “Men view sex as much about conquest, as it is about the physical act itself.” – Kyle Bradford
- “Establish a friendship first. Don’t just jump into the sex.” – Mel
- “When you have sex before marriage, it’ll keep you from being as intimate as you can be.” – Keaton
Show Some Love:
Please leave a comment or a private message answering the following question:
Do you believe men and women think differently or the same about quick sex?