Have you ever found yourself in a compromising situation?
You know the kind…
You’re with someone you like.
The vybe between you two is surreal.
You start touchin…rubbin…kissin…
Things are getting heated.
Then you remember…you’ve only known this person for a short period of time.
It’s too soon to be doing what y’all are doing.
How do you stop them?
More importantly, how do you stop yourself?
I can attest that situations like those are extremely difficult to get out of, especially with your drawls up.
However, it is possible to stop yourself before you have sex with someone too soon.
To learn how you can avoid placing yourself in compromising situations like that and possibly making the mistake of having sex with someone too soon, you must listen to the latest podcast episode, ‘Dangers of Droppin the Drawls Too Soon’:
If you know someone who can benefit from this please share it with them, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “Dangers of Droppin the Drawls Too Soon #RTRL”]
Episode Title: Danger of Droppin the Drawls Too Soon
- “The first thing you always see somebody saying is, ‘I want to get to know you better.’ They don’t really want to get to know you better. They want to know how they can get in your pants.” – Willie Stylez
- “You gotta understand that every time you lay down with somebody, you are creating a bond and a connection that you may never be able to get rid of.” – Jay
- “One of the biggest signs that you’re having sex too soon is when you really don’t know where your relationship is going.” – Celi Marie Dean
- Signs that you are about to have sex too soon
- The power of dating with purpose and intention
- The benefit of building a relationship before having sex
- The importance of knowing yourself and your sexual and emotional triggers
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Make sure you know your status
- Getting to know someone should be a requirement before having sex
- The benefit of making an investment into a relationship
Dangers & Difficulties
- The dangers of having sex with someone you haven’t taken the time to get to know
- Dealing with pressure from your partner to have sex
- The difficulty of dealing with the fear of loneliness
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Jay explains the dangers men face when they make a decision to have sex with women too quickly
- Willie shares an experience he had in college with a woman that almost when too far, too soon
- Celi Marie Dean tells about the relationship she had with an ex who she gave her all too, but she still wasn’t enough for him
Hold Yourself Accountable:
No one can rush you or make you do something you don’t want to do.
Take control and acknowledge that only you can make yourself have sex before you’re ready.
Apply the Principles:
“For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality.” 1 Thessalonians 4:3(NKJV)
Take Action Now:
- Know yourself
- Stick to your convictions
- Only have sex when both you and your partner are truly ready
Show Some Love:
Please leave me a comment or a private message answering the following question:
When is it too soon to have sex for you?