You’re trying to establish a new relationship…
BUT you keep allowing your ex back into your life.
What should you do?
Those are the concerns and question being addressed in the latest episode of the Listen Up Ladies series, with Tara Gates Anderson.
If you know a woman who can benefit from this please share it with her, by pressing ‘click to tweet’ below.
[Tweet “How to Stop Letting an Ex Back In on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Stop Letting an Ex Back In
- “We allow people to do whatever they want to do.” – Tara Gates Anderson
- “As women, sometimes we think we can change men and that’s not always the case.” – Tara Gates Anderson
- “When we love and respect ourselves, we are not going to accept anything less than what we know we deserve.” – Jay Mayo
- “A lot of times we settle and a lot of times we don’t love ourselves enough to move on.” – Tara Gates Anderson
- “What we want and what our plan is, is nothing compared to what God has in store for us.” – Tara Gates Anderson
- “If your past is an issue for you to talk about, you haven’t forgiven yourself and let it go.” – Tara Gates Anderson
- The importance of our plans and desires being in alignment with God’s purpose for our lives
- How to deal with and overcome the fear of being judged by others
- How to avoid sharing too much about your past with somebody you’re dating
Hot Topics & Takeaways:
- Why we sometimes open the door again for our exes
- Things from a person’s past that must be disclosed
- When to disclose your sexual history to someone
Dangers & Difficulties:
- The danger of entering into romantic situations on wishes and hopes
- The challenge of getting over and moving on from an ex
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- Tara shares why it is vital that we learning how to forgive ourselves first
- Tara explains how she had to learn to let go of her past relationship for the benefit of her and her daughter
Insight & Action Steps:
- Seek God first.
- Address your past.
- Close the door on your past.
- Don’t look back at your past.
Apply the Principles:
“To every thing there is a season. “ Ecclesiastes 3:1 (KJV)