Have you been dating people who just aren’t ‘right’ for you?
If so, you’re not alone.
Meeting the right person can be challenging.
Yet, it’s a challenge that you can overcome with the right keys.
The two keys that will help you meet the right person are:
Dating Standards and Instincts
When you have these two keys and apply them, you’ll find that your dating experiences will begin to change for the better.
If you’d like to learn how these two keys can assist you in meeting the right person, you must listen to this podcast episode, ‘The Keys to Meeting the Right Person are Dating Standards and Instincts’:
If you enjoyed this podcast, click to tweet and share it with others!
Episode Title: The Keys to Meeting the Right Person are Dating Standards and Instincts
“He’s sexy, but he don’t like to work…That’s a deal breaker for me!” – Jessica
“I don’t want the trust and the sex and my relationship with God to be at the 6 foot deep level and the person I’m with is still playing in shallow water.” – CEO
“Never allow your emotions to override your instincts.” – CEO
Key Takeaways & Lessons:
- Dating standards can protect you from being taken advantage of physically, mentally, emotionally and financially
- Safety precautions are a MUST for all daters, especially single parents
- Reasons you should never ignore your instincts
- How dating standards differ from ‘The List’
- The importance of taking time to reflect on yourself after dating or attracting someone without standards
- How to advise a friend or family member who may not have good dating standards
- How to avoid manipulation and other toxicity on the dating scene
Experience is the Best Teacher:
- CEO explains why single mother’s who are quick to drop their kids off to go on a date are a red flag to him and other men
- Jessica shares her personal ‘Deal Breakers and Desires’
- Find out what the three non-negotiable standards are that Jessica believes both men and women should have
- CEO shares why a person can’t be self-confident and lack dating standards
Hold Yourself Accountable:
- You receive what you allow.
- You must place your love for yourself above your desire for companionship.
- Having the correct priorities, which is the first step towards a healthy long-lasting relationship, is completely your responsibility.
Apply the Principles:
“Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” 1 Corinthians 13:4-7(ESV)
Take Action Now:
- Acknowledge that setting priorities is your responsibility.
- Make your top and #1 priority loving yourself.
- Determine what you deserve, expect, need and desire from a partner.
- Develop a list of standards that you will hold yourself and potential partners accountable to.
- Once you meet someone you are interested in dating COMMUNICATE your standards to them clearly and verbally.
Call to Action:
- Leave a comment below sharing at least 3 of your dating standards or share an experience when your instincts helped you from dating or remaining with the wrong person.
*Please use the contact form if you don’t feel comfortable leaving a comment below and sharing your answers publicly.*