Press play below to listen:
SHARE THE LOVE!!!
[Tweet “How to Avoid the Friend Zone (Part 2) with @the_social_sage on @RTRLRadio”]
Episode Title: How to Avoid the Friend Zone (Part 2)
- “A person that can control our happiness, in many cases, is someone who can control our lives.” – Jay Mayo
- “As adults, we must make sure that we are in relationships for a purpose.” – Jay Mayo
Question We Address and Answer:
- What often places a person in the friend zone?
Key Lessons and Takeaways:
- The danger of allowing someone to be responsible for our happiness.
- Why we must know our motive for wanting to develop friendships.
- The importance of teaching children how to genuinely develop friendships.
- Jay opens up about how he reacted after being rejected by a girl he wanted to be in a relationship with.
Past Episode Referenced:
- Understanding Your Potential by Dr. Myles Munroe
- Waiting and Dating: A Sensible Guide to a Fulfilling Love Relationship by Dr. Myles Munroe
DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE: Discover how to enter your next relationship at your best!
Support Right to R.E.A.L. Love Radio:
Not sure how to leave a review? Watch this quick tutorial
Press the colorful buttons below and SHARE THE LOVE!!!